Sunday, March 31, 2013

A to Z Challenge

Tomorrow is Day one of the A to Z Challenge, where bloggers from all over will be blogging their way through the alphabet through the month of April.  Sundays are a day of rest.  To see all of the A to Z posts, just click on the button on my side bar and start surfing.  I can't wait to see what everyone blogs about.

I've chosen the theme of "Remembering" for my A to Z journey.  Each day I will be traveling back in time to my childhood and teen years to remember the way things were back.  My mind is full of ideas.  For the most part, each letter has more than one remember for me to choose from.

So, day one:  Letter A

The choices are:  Apple Tree, Adjustable Roller Skates, or Aluminum Christmas Tree

Any guesses on what I'm going to choose?

5 comments:

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Ooh, aluminium Christmas tree sounds interesting!

Valerie said...

Adjustable roller skates!! I love roller skating!

Hugs!

Valerie Nunez and the Flying Platypi

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

Awesome! That's what you are.

Have fun, I will be reading along.

AliceKay said...

I'm going with the adjustable roller skates. :)

Looking forward to your A-Z posts.

Rita said...

I remember aluminum trees--with the rotating colored wheel light! We thought they were magical!
You have a lot more energy than I do this year. I am going to have to pass, but look forward to reading about your memories. :)