Monday, November 5, 2007

Woolgathering

Isn't that what a blog is? Woolgathering?

woolgathering \WOOL-gath-(uh)-ring\, noun:Indulgence in idle daydreaming

I'm sure some blogs are anything but woolgathering. Blogs are more often used to make a statement. Take a stand. I am ashamed to admit that I take a stand on very few things. But those who know me know that when I do take a stand, I don't back down. If one of those things become an issue, then my blog will cease to be woolgathering and will become a statement of what I believe in.

This is my first attempt at blogging.

The thing most on my mind right now is the birth of our new granddaughter yesterday. She is a pretty little baby. After the birth of three children and ten grandchildren, you would think I would no longer find a new life quite so fascinating and start taking it all for granted. But that just isn't the case! We were right there at the hospital with cameras ready just as if little Reagan were the first baby ever born. I try to spend time with each of the grandchildren. It gets a little difficult to do without playing favorites. Some of the kids live closer and are just easier to get over here for a day. Others are just easier to be around!

If I can figure out how, I will post a picture of me and my new granddaughter, Reagen.

No comments: