Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cards

I have so much to blog about that I'll probably never get around to everything I want to share.  So I thought I'd just do a quick and easy post of some cards I've made lately.  My best intention of taking pictures of my "creations" have had real poor results.  The cards invariable get sent and then I say "oh shoot, I forgot to take a picture".  But here are a few:

This card was sent to a dear friend in thank you for a present.  The brown background is strips of masking tape inked in three different colors, then clear embossed.  I really like the masculine effect it makes.



This is Emily's 8th grade graduation card.  I was really pleased with how it turned out.

The inside reads "one person can make such a difference, and that person is you!



Austin's Monster Birthday Card


Austin said he liked the card, but I believe the Icecream was the real hit!

10 comments:

betty said...

So very clever and talented you are Deanna!! I like all the cards!! That ice cream does look good!

thanks for sharing these with us; enjoyed looking your art created!

betty

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOVE 'EM!!! Fabulous job, Deanna!

Austin is a cutie!

Rita said...

Nice cards! Great job! Looks like ice cream trumps all, though--LOL! :)

Toriz said...

Card, icecream, card icecream...

Sorry, I'd pick the icecream too!

;)

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Deanna those cards are darling! A Dilly Bar!!!

jewelzmomof4 said...

I love the cards and yes Austin did love the card very much but.....the ice cream won for sure LOL and then he got his water guns out and went out to shoot the ground side of house and the dogs LOL

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

A multi-talented lady! those cards are beautiful! But I don't really need another hobby . . . but they are so pretty!

Intense Guy said...

Wonderful cards! I especially like the first one - but they are all beautiful! You've come a long way, they are exceptional works of art now.

ChicagoLady said...

Very nicely done.

I think ice cream would trump anything, lol.

Fancy said...

I love the first one, very creative! I haven't made cards in a while, I need to get on that!

P.S. I'm from MO too :)