Monday, October 27, 2014

All Befuddled

I've been away from blogger long enough to find myself having difficulty with things that used to be second nature to me.

Helpful comments will be greatly appreciated.

I mostly use my iPad to post.  Inserting a photo has become a nightmare.  I click on the photo icon and try inserting from phone.  That doesn't work.  So I uploaded my photos to Google+, which is where I ended up when I tried to upload to Picasa.  But when I try to find my photos in Picasa Web Albums, they aren't there.  I have somehow twice gotten a photo there, but don't know how I did it!

I believe word verification is back on.  It is what I see when I click on comments.  I have gone into settings and turned it off, yet it is still there.  Do you see word verification when commenting on my blog?  If so, can anyone tell me how to turn it off?

I used to be able to stay signed into blogger.  Now I have to resign in each time, and it defaults me to an incorrect email address.  Suggestions?

Ok, enough of my Monday Maladies.

This is going to be a great week.  I know it is, because I say so!

7 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

So far I don't see word verification, but I'll get back to you if it pops up. I don't think blogger has changed too much, but I've found that photos do load much faster as they go three at a time, rather than one at a time. I don't own an ipad, so can't help you there - sorry! I'm just now getting back in the swing of blogging again, so I feel your pain. Good luck with your Christmas cards. Until it gets closer to the mailing deadline, I'll continue to make unique cards. If I panic I may have to mass produce, but I'd rather not!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Nope, no word verification, so that's good! :D

betty said...

I haven't seen word verification either. Sorry, can't help with the other questions. I post from a desktop and pull my pictures in from my documents. I wonder if there is a box after you sign in that you can check that says "stay signed in" that you can check.

betty

ChicagoLady said...

Nope, no word verification here either. I'm totally unfamiliar with an ipad, so I can't help.

Vicki Lane said...

It's all a puzzlement to me -- you need to ask a teenager...

Intense Guy said...

Blogger's memory of your sign in is two factored. The browser (and its settings) you are using (the one on iPad's is a form of Safari, I think...) and it might be set to clear history/cookies in an odd way.

As for getting a photo from the pad to blogger - I'm not sure - I've not tried any such thing with my Nook Tablet. Maybe I'll see if it is "doable" and see what's involved if I get a chance!

Flat Creek Farm said...

Hope you get it all figured out! Not seeing word verification. I am not brave enough to try posting with my kindle fire. Heck, I'm even too chicken to check my facebook from it. YIKES, that touch screen.. I might touch the wrong thing and who knows what would happen??? lol. Glad to see you back here again!! -Tammy