Friday, March 4, 2011

Can you guess?

We have company companing tonight.  I'm out to impress because I like the guy.  So I am cooking up a storm today.  Looking at these pictures, can anyone tell me what I cannot live without when I cook?

My messy kitchen.  I'm cooking up a lot of goodness in the middle of this mess
  Maybe this closeup will help you guess.  Anyone?


What in the world can I not do without?
 If I remember to take pictures, I will blog the final feast.  But don't hold me to it.  I seem to be rather forgetful these days.

12 comments:

Joyce Kay said...

Coffee?

Rita said...

That's what I was going to say--you cup of coffee readily at hand? :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like you can not do without measuring cups LOL Im sure this is a trick, cant wait to see the goodies HUGS

Funny in My Mind said...

I see many important things. Coffee, sugar, butter? All the necessary food groups....

AliceKay said...

I was eyeing that coffee cup, but then wondered if it was coffee or tea.

Tonia said...

Gotta be the coffee! You also have an Aldis close by huh??Lol

Missouri Gal said...

Coffee!

Tessa said...

your butcher block, measuring cups/bowls with handles and coffee. Did you check your closet? Just checking to make sure you didn't leave any in there!

betty said...

coffee, I think! and what did you serve?

I am sure it was a wonderful time with special friends!

betty

Rural Rambler said...

I was going to guess the measuring cups this morning but I got sidetracked and didn't get back to the computer! I'm not storying here either. HAD TO BE those measuring cups!

Intense Guy said...

I don't see any Jalapeno peppers! Or any hot sauce! :)

Hmm... I wonder what you made.. I think I see mushrooms and some sort of meat in the pan.

jewelzmomof4 said...

THE BUTCHER BLOCK!!!! I LOVE that thing!! I remember on saturdays like once a month we would have to oil the butcher block.....I look back now and i really like doing that chore :)