Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bless her pea pick in’ heart!

     442 

Our youngest grandchild turned two this past week.  She was just born yesterday in my mind – not too sure where two years has gone.  But gone they are, and in the place of baby girl Reagan, we have one of the spunkiest, sweetest, two years old the world will ever know. 

She definitely knows what she wants and doesn’t want at the wise old age of two.  She replied with a firm NO when I asked if she wanted to sit on my lap.  And she replied with an equally firm YES when I asked if she wanted to go to the garage with the rest of the kids.  I asked her what she wanted and she replied “I want a drink”.  Ok!   I found myself wishing I had such wisdom about what I want and don’t want. 

456

No funky blowing face from this little one.  We all learned the correct way to blow out candles is to let out a puff of air between your teeth.  One second those candles were lit and then poof – they were out!  Did I blink?  Nah, she was just that good.

417

Let me show you how to break this homemade piñata.  (It’s a puppy dog, in case you can’t tell). 

450

I believe she is going to be a politician.  She combined a bear from one grandma, fake food from this grandma, and a shopping cart from mommy, daddy and big brother, and away she went.  She likes it all!

We love you Reagan!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what an adorable 2 year old, she is so beautiful and that smile on her face is just something..she definitely looked like she was enjoying her day, thanks for sharing...hugs

AliceKay said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, Reagan.

Seems like just yesterday you announced her birth to all of us. Sure looks like she had a great birthday. Great pics, too!

LadyStyx said...

Getting so big so fast!

Jan Holt said...

That was an adorable post. Happy Birthday Reagan!

Deanna, I'm so glad you get to share special moments like these with your family. Thanks for sharing.

jewelzmomof4 said...

I wish we could have been there the boys would have had a blast!!!! They are all fever free now and coughing is getting less and less thank goodness. Reagan is getting so big!!!! BTW mom I have a gift for her when you are going out there next time and i can give it to you to give her. Love you lots.

Toriz said...

Time sure goes fast, doesn't it?


I wish I knew what I wanted as well as she seems to.

Leah said...

Oh, the decisiveness of a 2 year old. I also miss those days. :-D

Anonymous said...

Cute! I totally feel like bashing a pinata now!

Sherri Murphy said...

Beautiful girl! Happy Second year!

Intense Guy said...

Happy Birthday Reagan!

Wow.. I remember the day she was born! I hope she is always secure in her opinions and blessed with years and years of happiness.

She started out just right - she picked a great grandma and grandpa..

Karla said...

she is gorgeous Deanna..did anyone tell you that she favors her grandma a whole lot? well I think she does :-)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Happiest of birthdays to your sweet Granddaughter!!! She is just so cute and I just wanna squeeze those cheeks!!!!!

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

yes, 2 yr olds tend to not beat around the bush! my little gal just turned 13 mths and i feel like she was just born yesterday and my baby is being replaced with a little girl! found you from funny in my mind!

PictureGirl said...

She is just adorable!
I miss the adorable two's!
Happy Birthday little Reagan.

Queenie Jeannie said...

You got to be a bee??? Everyone is getting "cool" animals. Everyone but me that is....LOL!