Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Can you see me now?

Little Anna Rose was having trouble seeing the blackboard in school. I guess if you don’t know something could be improved, then you accept what is as “normal”. So, she never complained about not being able to see good. Fortunately, her teacher noticed, and suggested Tessa have her eyes checked.

I’m not sure what the vision problem is, because it isn't a simple matter of near sided/far sided, but the bottom line is that it is time for glasses.

Anna Rose

Anna is a very matter of fact type child. Being tiny for her age, when she started school she told her mom, “I may be the smallest, but I’m also going to be the smartest!” She has taken the same approach in her thinking about getting glasses.

When her sister, Cara, said something to her about wanting glasses, Anna replied, “I didn’t choose to get glasses, I was told I need them”. End of story as far as she is concerned.

005

Personally, I think she looks precious! You rock Anna Rose!

13 comments:

Leah said...

She looks great in classes. :-D And I bet her life will be a lot easier now that she can see better. You're so right though. . . We all accept whatever is our norm, and never know any different. Luckily her teacher picked up on it. :-D

The Wife O Riley said...

She looks AWESOME!!! And what a great attitude!!

AliceKay said...

Yep, she looks great in those glasses. Nice choice of frames for her face and coloring. I hope things will be easier for her in school now.

Anonymous said...

punkndeanna.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Anonymous said...

Great choice on the frames, Anna!

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

junyah said...

The Glasses Look great on her ,like Snappy said good choice on the frames.( i need to get new glasses )

Im glad that the teacher is paying attention to things like that.

HUgs...JR

Anonymous said...

She is very beautiful with and without her glasses :o)

Janet said...

OH they are adorable! Glasses have come a long way from when I first got mine. Horrifying. And I LOVE her attitude about being the smallest and the smartest. Bright girl!

betty said...

she's adorable with her glasses or without her glasses; glad that she'll be able to see the board well and indeed be the smartest in her class

betty

Toriz said...

That's a great way to look at it. She sounds like a great kid! :)

Lainie said...

She's adorable. I remember when I had to get glasses way back in 1966...I was the only kid in class with glasses and I was so self conscious...but wow I could see! I wish I had her attitude back then.

Intense Guy said...

She just plain and simple way too cute!!! Taking after her granny!

LadyStyx said...

She definitely rocks those glasses!