Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Barn Charm Tuesday - Number 100!

I'm a little late today, but I still want to Barn Charm !  Especially since this is Barn Charm number 100.  What a milestone!  So, please join me, and all of the charmers, and hop on over to Tricia's to check out all of the other barns captured worldwide.





I found this charmer in my files.  I think it was taken somewhere near Olean, Missouri.  Other than that, all I can tell you is that she is loved and well cared for.  Sure wish all barns could say the same!

10 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

You have to love a beautiful, red barn! I may have to join in soon, there are tons of gorgeous barns over here!!!

Charade said...

What a great barn setting. Looks like it was early spring, and I wonder if there's any of that green grass left in this drought-tough year.

Anonymous said...

I wish the same thing... If they could all be taken care of, what an even more beautiful place they would be! Great find & thanks so much for joining =)

Happy 100th! =)

Cheryl @ TFD said...

You found a beautiful barn, Deanna! And I really love the green I'm seeing in the photo, too!!

Rita said...

Yes, a lovely well-kept barn and pens. There's something about red barns that just call to me. Must be the old farmer ancestors. ;)

EG CameraGirl said...

Red barn, blue sky...what else could be more lovely?

AliceKay said...

Very well kept property. Nice looking barn, too. Great shot!

ChicagoLady said...

The owners have done a good job keeping that barn in good condition.

Missouri Gal said...

That's a pretty red barn. Too bad people don't take better care of them. I love the old wood barns, they are awesome. Have a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend.
Nicole B.

Intense Guy said...

When I see a barn, I look for a muddy mess around a feeder or waterer - and if there is one - I know this is a "live, working" barn and feel happy.

I wonder how many gallons of Barn Red paint were made in this country...?