Saturday, January 2, 2016

A YEAR OF THANKFULNESS

I do believe this is the worst possible way to start out a New Year's Resolution - which is one post of thankfulness each day of the year.  Day one I am late.  No worries.  I am rusty.  For the first day of 2016 I am thankful for 2015.  I won't herald it as a banner  year - quite the opposite.  It was a year we all survived.  So I am thankful for 2015.

I will post more this year.  The posts will be simple and heartfelt.  I got lost in the complexities of blogville and forgot it is all about words.  It is back to the basics for me.

Best wishes and prayers to everyone for the new year.  Be kind to one another.  Do a good deed every day.  Smile often.  And thank God for all we treasure.

xoxoxo

Deanna

8 comments:

Vicki Lane said...

I am thankful that you will be back! Happy New Year, Deanna!

betty said...

I do hope you write more :) It is good to look back on the year and be thankful for it, even if we did survive it and can welcome in the new one, the new day, etc. I hope you and your family have a very Happy New Year!

betty

Steve Skinner said...

Here's to 2016!!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Good to see you, Deanna! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Pix said...

Hello Deanna! I think I need to listen to your words about blogging. Welcome back. Wishing you and your family a very happy, healthy, and peaceful New Year!

Intense Guy said...

I hope 2016 brings you much to be thankful for!!

Hugest hugs. So nice to see you post!

ChicagoLady said...

Happy New Year, Punkn! I wish all the best for you and your family in 2016.

AliceKay said...

I guess I have some catching up to do. ;)

Nice to hear you'll be posting more. I'll be sure to check for new posts more often. I haven't been spending too much time at the computer lately, but hopefully that will change soon.

Happy New Year to you, too...a month late. (oops)