Sunday, January 3, 2016

Today I am thankful for lotions, and skin creams, and water... anything to hydrate skin dried out by the cold winter temperatures.

So often I say "where has this day gone!"  I find myself saying it again today.  One minute it was Noon and the next minute 2:00.  How is that possible?  I almost wish it would snow.  The kind of snow where time stands still and there is nothing to do other than curl up in front of the wood stove and read a good book.

What do you like to do when the snow flies?

9 comments:

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

Bring on the snow sister. I love to sew, quilt, and cook. Just keep the roads clear for Friday! See ya. . .

Deanna said...

Where is the like button?????

Intense Guy said...

While I would never ever wish for snow - the blanketing quiet and stillness it brings would be welcomed. Hugs!

Pix said...

I love to sit on the four seasons porch and watch the snow and the birds!

ChicagoLady said...

Depending on the day and time, I like to curl up in front of a cozy fire, watch a good movie, read a good book, or take a walk and let the big fluffy flakes fall down around me in the quiet peacefullness that snow brings.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I love to read, too, but jump up every now and then to go check out the birds at the feeders. They are usually all fighting over a space to eat when it's snowing. They're fun to watch!

Vicki Lane said...

I stay by the fire and read and write with a few forays outside to take pictures.

Funny in My Mind said...

I am so behind on commenting but I do love to sit in front of the fire and catch up on Netflix, magazines or nap. My skin has been so dry since my surgery. Randy got some coconut oil at the health food store and that has really helped.

AliceKay said...

I love to watch gently falling snow. I get out my camcorder. I'm not very happy seeing it blow sideways from the wind, tho, and the thought of the shoveling makes my back hurt. lol