Thursday, October 2, 2008

Computers aren't for everyone...

I just had a good laugh while reading Iggy's blog about "How Not to Secure Your Computer".

It reminded me of a conversation I had with Jim just last week. He was sitting at the kitchen table, checking his email on the laptop computer.

The conversation went something like this:

Jim: Hun, I'm getting a message that the battery is low

Me: Just plug it into the power outlet

Jim: Oh, ok. (so he reaches down, plugs the cord into the outlet and then keeps on checking email)

Jim: Hun, now I'm getting a message to switch power immediately or I will lose what I am working on.

Me: How can that be? Did you plug the computer into the outlet?

Jim: Of course I did.

Me: Ok babe, I'll check it out.

So, I walk over, see the power cord laying on the floor, plug it into the back of the computer, and walk away.

Jim: Damn it, I hate it when that happens

Me:

Lol me is laughing too hard to say anything.

8 comments:

Intense Guy said...

LMAO... Judging from what I saw over at SugarBush's blog, she could train Jim a thing or two!

:)

AliceKay said...

Poor Jim.

ChicagoLady said...

*Shakes my head and goes to check out what Sugarbush has to say about this*

Toriz said...

LMAO!

Lainie said...

I can relate to Jim. *blushes*

Karla said...

LOL!

LadyStyx said...

*shakes head and laffz*

sexy41 said...

Is so cracking up. To funny Punkn.