Friday, October 17, 2008

I've been tagged

My dear friend Intenseguy tagged me. Everyone who reads my blog reads Iggy's and knows that he is awesomely creative and funny and sincere at the same time. I am honored to have been tagged by him :) So, here goes!

Top four wishes

That we quit fighting! War is so pointless. When I think of my wish for peace, my mind goes back in time to the Coke commercial of the 70's, "I'd like to teach the world to live in perfect harmony". I tried to post a link to Utube but blob didn't like it :(

That we learn to protect the lives of our precious children. Protect them from abortion, abuse, hunger, murder. That we teach them to love unconditionally and to treat the world with respect.
That all my friends are free of troubles - mentally and physically.

That a cure for Alzheimers is found. It is a truly horrible disease.

Four places I want to travel

I'd love to be original here, but I want to do what Iggy wants to do. Maybe I can join Iggy in his travels. Thank you Iggy for the following wish. It is perfect:


"Into the past to a time when I was younger so I can tell some people that I took for granted that I love them.


Into the future with all of you, sharing the good times and the bad times.


To the moon, planets and stars, since the human race has finally gotten its act together and realizing it's fullest and finest potential.


Down the road to see animals living in their rightful place - the local woods, fields, and streams."

Four careers I want to try

Stay at home mom. I worked outside the home and sent my kids to day care. They turned out awesome, but... Wouldn't it be nice to see how our lives would change had I stayed home with them.

Politician. I've always said "If you're not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem". I'd like to be part of the solution.

Author. My husband, Jim, has always said he knows there is a book in me.

Bed and Breakfast owner. I'd fill the home with antiques, homey things, and smells of baked goods. I'd serve the most awesome breakfasts of homemade cinnamon rolls, quiche, fresh fruit and any other fun dishes I could come up with. Hot tea and homemade cookies would be available in the afternoon, and wine and cheese in the evening hours. The lawns would have peaceful seating areas under shade trees. There would be a large pond for fishing or just to sit around watching the ducks, letting the world go by.

Four things I want God to say at the gates of Heaven

Your mom and grandma will be out in just a minute - they are putting the finishing touches on a gown they are making for you.

Yes, you can whisper in your children's and grandchildren's ears anytime you want. You can even occasionally thump them on the head if you really need to get their attention.

Your mom forgives you for putting her in the nursing home and for leaving her that last day when you could have stayed and held her longer. She knows you did your best.

Welcome in you feisty old lady. I've saved a spot for you on the sofa next to Jopete.

I tag Ausgrl, Lainie, Ladystyx,
Chicagolady

5 comments:

Jess said...

Great answers!!
I really like how tags travel around! xx

Intense Guy said...

I know you would have a great B and B!!!

Mmm.. I can smell the baking now!

AliceKay said...

Beautiful wishes, Punkn. The last two brought a tear to my eye. *hugs*

ChicagoLady said...

Hey! I got tagged twice! Well, I'm certainly not answering it twice, lol.

LadyStyx said...

Wonderful wishes. Gonna be hard to even come close to yours or iggy's entries.