Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why didn’t I think of that???

In my previous post I mentioned that I wished I had done a better job of placing the table cloth on the table.  It really drove me crazy to see the table sticking out where it should have been covered.

picture of family sitting around the table with tablecloth not quite covering the table

See what I mean?  It is just tacky!

But never fear, SuperIggy, to the rescue!

superman symbol

Look in your email, its a joke... its a spam... No Its SuperIggy! Faster than DSL, more powerful than a virus, able to make me grin in a single sentence.  Disguised as Karl, mild mannered IT Tech for the major metropolitan PA area and beyond, fights the unending battle for kindness, smiles, and the Bloggy way.

retouched table cloth so it covers the table

Ahhh, I’ll once again be able to sleep peacefully, without a care in the world.

How can I ever repay you, Iggy?  Oh how?  Oh how? Oh how!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Igster!! Now she can sleep at night knowing you are there to fix her photo faults. hee hee

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

AliceKay said...

SuperIggy to the rescue! (great job, iggy) It's also great to have friends such as Iggy and yourself. *hugs*

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

now that is freaking awesome

Dorkys Ramos said...

That's some damn good photoshopping!

Karla said...

I wonder if he could take these pics and make me beautiful..hmmmm

Anonymous said...

Iggy is THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Intense Guy said...

Awww... just knowing it made you smile makes my day. :) :) :)

Leah said...

That is awesome! I'd never heard of that before but it looks oh so natural. :-D

MarmiteToasty said...

Once again our Iggy is a saviour :)

No wonder he is sooooooooo loved..

x

Queenie Jeannie said...

Wow! That's awesome!!! Isn't he just the best?!?!?

PS Are ya done scratching yet?? *giggle*

Toriz said...

Super Iggy saves the day again! :)

Anonymous said...

What would the world do without super Iggy, awww that is just the sweetest thing, what a smart fella he is too!!

LadyStyx said...

YAY iggy! Much much better.

.oO(dontcha just hate when anons come in and leave their ads and unrelated garbage all over your comments section??)