Saturday, August 23, 2008

Have a wonderful weekend!

Thought I'd share this oldie but goodie. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

WHO DOES WHAT
A man and his wife were having an argument about who
should brew the coffee each morning.
The wife said, 'You should do it because you get up first,
and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee.
The husband said, 'You are in charge of cooking around here and
you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my
coffee.'
Wife replies, 'No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that
the man should do the coffee.'
Husband replies, 'I can't believe that, show me.'
So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at
the top of several pages, that it indeed says . 'HEBREWS'

4 comments:

LadyStyx said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Good one!

AliceKay said...

Love it!

Intense Guy said...

I hate to be a stick in the mud, but I think don't think anyone would really want to see him brewing.

Gosh, for someone like me, you'd need about a number 400,000 coffee filter in order to fit me in it.

Deanna said...

*bops iggy on the head rather hard* alright smarty - no brewing for you!