Friday, August 1, 2008

Priceless

I don't believe there is any way share the joy of this week. I've already blogged the blessing of life. Two of my precious grandaughters, Emily and Cara, spent six days with us. We made the most of our days. Some of the things we did was shop (my least favorite thing in the whole world to do.. but they loved it), made potpourri (I grow and dry herbs and have a wide variety of essential oils), we pampered my mom (they were so sweet with her), we watched movies (Golden Compass, Spiderwick) we made (and ate) bagels, and they painted! We even had what we labeled "a cryathon". They were missing their mom and dad and I started telling stories... before too long we just cleansed our souls with a good cry. The pictures I took of their art work do not do justice to their creativity. What I appreciate most is the titles.. they named each of their paintings. Enjoy!
Emily wrote on this picture: GRANDPARENTS, Someone who loves you and will charrish the love fore life. Grandchildren like us, will charrish the love back and apprischeat it too. (and yes, I did cry when she gave the picture to me)

Cara labeled this picture "Dot to Dot". How appropriate is that?
My primary and secondary colors
Sea of Green
Imagination
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5229754528309876482" /> Emily and Care, artists


More pictures tomorrow, lol. It is my blog and I'll bore you if I want to....
Hmmmm I think there is a song in there somewhere....

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

:)

Unless you have a gazzillion-million pictures I don't think you can bore me with 'em!

Those girls look like they are having lots and lots of fun. I'm sure their granny charrishes them (and spoils 'em like she's 'sposed to!)

Thanks Punkn, I apprischeat this wonderful entry! It's so nice hearing you being so happy. :)

AliceKay said...

Wow, what cool paintings and great titles for them. You have some wonderful grandchildren there, Punkn. Glad to hear you have such a great time with them. And hey, a good cry now and then can be very cleansing. *hugs*

Lainie said...

Lovely girls, lovely paintings, lovely hearts and a lovely Gramma.

ChicagoLady said...

Beautiful art done by such loving children! I'd love to see more.

LadyStyx said...

I cant wait to see what else you have to share with us. I tend to doubt this crowd could truly ever get bored with anything that any of us write. All the different little things going on and some of the imaginative stories makes coming into the blogs a high point of any day.