Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bailey and the Titmouse

Bailey curled up in front of the front door
Tread carefully.   All who enter here must get past me, and I take my job very, very seriously.
Google eyed Titmouse
Cat?  What cat?
Bailey sneaking up on the bird feeder

Purrrrrr-fect.  Be vewy, vewy, quiet. 
IMG_4073
That fat cat can’t jump THIS high!  Right?

Titmouse looks like telling a secret
     Eh?  What’s that you say?  There’s a puddy tat out there?
Tufted Titmouse
Don’t worry tweetie, that tat don’t scare me…
Titmouse on lookout
 
   Just hangin’ out here at the Diner.  Come  join me.  The atmosphere is great.  So is the food.
Bailey hiding among the rose bushes
Did you say Diner?  I’m more thinking DINNER… 
Well now, that’s 2 minutes of your life that you’ll never get back.  Hope you enjoyed!

16 comments:

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

Cute post! Cute Cat too.

Rita said...

Love this! That titmouse is such a cute bird. We don't see them up here, I don't think. At least I never have. And what cat doesn't love to watch birds at the feeder! I don't want my two minutes back. ;)

Funny in My Mind said...

ha, my mood is less bad now

Toriz said...

That's OK, I had a spare couple of minutes anyway. ;)

ChicagoLady said...

What great shots of the tufted titmouse! Did Bailey ever try to catch dinner?

betty said...

I thought it was very cute! Of course the minute the cat sprung, the birds would fly away. Honestly here, I think the birds wait until Koda gets right on them and then they fly; they tease him!

Hope you had a good day!

betty

jewelzmomof4 said...

Best two minutes of my night...thanks Momma.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

This is so cute. Neat captions with the photos! And I think your puddy tat is very pretty!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Fun post!!! I don't think I've ever seen (or heard of!) a titmouse! Very pretty bird though. And tasty, if you believe Bailey, lol!

Hugs!

AliceKay said...

I loved this post, too. Very, very cute! :)

Intense Guy said...

You will notice that poor lil' birdy's eyes were waaaaaaaaaaaay open wide!!

:)

Imagine being that hungry that a frightening cat like Baleful Bailey doesn't scare ya off?

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

If I was an itty bitty feathery titmouser I would have a great deal of respect for Bailey.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I did!!! I did!!!

My heart always sank a bit when I'd find feathers on the doormat!

I had a fantastic two minutes sweetie!

God bless and have a wonderful weekend!!! :o)

Vicki Lane said...

Great pics, Deanna! I enjoyed my two minutes!

Janet said...

Ah, it was two minutes well spent. Great photos!

Elizabeth said...

Love your photos.

Neat blog...I am stopping by to take a look around.

NEW FOLLOWER.

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com