Thursday, November 10, 2011

Grumpy Gus

Yesterday's post prompted some name calling.  I'll own up to starting it by calling myself a Grumpy Gus.

Chicagolady really got it going by questioning what is the opposite of Grumpy Gus.

 Then things got rolling with Iggy's vivid mind, having had all of the cobwebs blown out with much fresh air.

He offered up  Smilin' Sally? Laughin' Larry? Jolly Jill?  And then admitted the controversy was going to make him Insane Iggy!

But it doesn't stop there, because Alice Kay wanted to see the smile, which isn't going to happen since I am sitting here with my hair sticking up ever which way after another tossing/turning night - so I will dub myself Tosseled Tildy this morning.

But if you had see me grinning yesterday, you might have called me Dopey Deanna.

So what say you?  Anybody else want to weigh in on the name calling?  What name would best describe you today?

9 comments:

betty said...

Oh no, not another tossing/turning night Deanna! Those are tough to get through the next day!

Hmmmmm.......

Koda's this morning: Barking Barney; he's barking at everything and anything in the back yard; I'm sure the neighbors don't appreciate it since its just past 6;30 a.m. here.

Mine; Grateful Gertrude; thanking God for lots this morning, mainly Him.

hope the day is a good one Deanna, in spite of the night's sleep!

betty

Intense Guy said...

*giggles*

Call me a Giggling Gomer!

:)

I hope you get some refreshing sleep soon. Hugs!

Funny in My Mind said...

I am just Bad Knee Bronwen today.
I never heard Grumpy Gus used before. I always just say I woke up on the wrong side of the broom.
How about Happy Camper, my hubby says that.

Funny in My Mind said...

I need a ham. Can you email me the kinds to get and how to make it? I am going with a turkey breast only, I think.
newnorb23@earthlink.net

AliceKay said...

:( on not seeing the smile.

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Happy like the Seven Dwarfs!

Tosseled Tildy :)

Toriz said...

Any of the following could work for me today:

Tired Tori
Dolly Daydream
Muddle-Headed Milly

Rita said...

I was Sleeping Sally all day and then Crafty Carol and now Tired TV Tilly--LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

This is funny, and I sure need a laugh. I wouldn't know what name to call myself I have felt so many emotions in the past week over family matters, I hate tossing turning no sleep nights too and I get those often, I hope you get to that smile soon HUGS!!