Saturday, February 2, 2013

A to Z Challenge

When April comes around I will be blogging every day.  I joined the " Blogging from A to Z Challenge" with my friend Betty at A Bench With A View.  The decision wasn't an easy one since I've been such a sporadic blogger lately, but I'm looking forward to it.  So during the month of April, there will be a post from me each day, beginning with the letter A on April 1. They suggest settling on a theme to make it easier to stay true to the challenge.  So I've done that.  But you will have to wait until April to find out what that theme is.

If you are interested in joining in, just click on the link below or on my sidebar.  I was number 307 when I signed up the day the challenge opened (I think last Wednesday).  There are almost 500 bloggers linked up at this time.  This is going to be fun!

8 comments:

betty said...

It is fun, Deanna! Thanks for the shout out :)

I like checking out other people's blogs and also trying to figure out what to post on the days. Its hectic, but a fun month!

glad you are joining in the craziness!

betty

Funny in My Mind said...

I will be reading but not participating.
Have fun!! I am looking forward to reading yours and Betty's.

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun, but i'm not sure what i'd do about Barn Charm & Watery Wednesday each week, cuz that would break the theme.

Shannon Lawrence said...

Welcome to the challenge! The theme is optional, but I admit it made my life easier. I've done it both ways, though, and made it through both times.

Shannon at The Warrior Muse

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

I will be reading Deanna!

The Wife O Riley said...

I'm back to blogging and it has been truly hard. I don't think I can commit to something like this, but I will enjoy reading yours.

AliceKay said...

I'll be looking forward to reading your posts in April. :)

Intense Guy said...

Oh my, and April is just around the corner... can I do this? I dunno...

Hugs. :)