Saturday, November 29, 2008

What a Night

Ever have one of those nights where you dream? And the dreams are bizarre? And they wake you up? And you think you will remember them in the morning? And then morning comes and you can't really remember them?

Well, I had one of those nights last night.

I dreamed strange dreams all night long, and yet this morning I can only remember one of them. It was such a silly dream, though, as dreams usually are.

My friend Patti was leaving after a visit. Jim was up by the barn. I was doing laps around the circle drive. As Patti got into her car, I saw something off in the woods. I exclaimed like a little girl, "Oh look! A moonster!" The monster looked a little like this, only he was orange (and no he wasn't an OCHA lol).

a silly looking monster

Anyway, Jim came running out of the barn and screamed, get in a tree, get in a tree, hurry!!!!! He'll kill you! Then more and more of the monsters came running out of the woods. Patti, crouches down next to her car (why she didn't get in is beyond me, but it was a dream ya know...) I ran from tree to tree and realized that after the severe trimming of the lower branches that we did recently, there was no way to pull myself up into a tree. So I climbed onto a stump that was about 3 inches tall and crouched down (yea, that will save me...) And the dream ended...

Ok, now get out of here - you expected something good and this is all I have :p

11 comments:

ChicagoLady said...

You should have put a warning on that one, AE&D. I was laughing so hard, your dreams are as crazy as mine!

Intense Guy said...

*laffs as he pictures punkn hiding on this wee little stump*

Funny thing with dreams...they sometimes come true!! Ack!

:)

Toriz said...

Interesting... LOL!

Most of my dreams are weird like that.

LadyStyx said...

Sounds like some of the ones I get. I think the weirdest one I had involved me up in the upper levels of a sky scraper with a dinosaur coming towards me...then the damn thing morphed into an Amazon with XRay vision! *shakes head* What makes this one particularly weird is that I've had the same dream TWICE now in my life....

Anonymous said...

yes I have :)

Anonymous said...

but most of my dreams involve death :(

Deanna said...

Hey Kaylee, welcome. I just visited your blog. Keep the good ones and forget the bad ones hun.
Huggsss everyone

Anonymous said...

Thanks I certainly will :)

MarmiteToasty said...

Me thinks you been eating to much cheese before bed LOL

x

AliceKay said...

I was laughing pretty hard by the end of this, too. LMAO

spacegirl60 said...

Funny how crazy dreams can be.