Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A to Z Challenge - Unable

I am declaring defeat and admit that I am going to be UNABLE to complete the A to Z Challenge.

My computer is still giving me fits.  With the help of my good friend Iggy, I am making progresss.  Thanks to his super duper knowledge, I can now get Windows Updates - something I have not been able to do for quite a long time.  He had me run some diagnostics and the result was my computer has "integrity" issues.  Don't we all?  That doesn't cause us to shut down, does it?  Anyway, still working on it.  Iggy provided me with one link to try, but said I'd  have to be brave (or something to that extent).  I'm a bit intimidated, but what do I have to lose?  Going to try that next.  Thanks Iggy for helping me like this.  You are the best!  Iggy is also really good at something besides IT issues, and that is blogging.  If you have never been to his blog, do yourself a favor and click on the link.  You will be glad you did.

Speaking of the best, the folks who are participating in the A to Z Challenge are the best!  I've discovered some really great blogs as a result of participating in this challenge.  I plan on continuing to visit their blogs and hope they will do the same with mine. 

Thank you everyone who visited me each day as I strolled down memory lane, A to Z style. 

Also, thank you for all of the kind words about Uncle Cy.  His funeral was a very moving experience.  It was obvious he touched many lives, including the priest who gave his eulogy.  He had many stories, some funny and some heartwarming, about Uncle Cy. 

9 comments:

Parsley said...

Iggy is a true friend.

Elizabeth said...

A very fine post. I like how you integrated the letter U in explaining your leaving the A-Z road. I look forward to continuing to read your blog when your computer is restored to health.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I hope you get your computer woes fixed soon! Nice to have a computer-savvy friend, too.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get that computer to behave is short order!

Intense Guy said...

*blushes*

I'm just trying to help a dear friend.

Hope things get fixed up soon. Hugs.

Megan said...

Will miss your posts but look forward to returning to your blog after the a-z challenge

Rita said...

Iggy is the best! I hope you got brave. Sounds like you had little to lose. :)

Rhonda Albom said...

Maybe it will all come together with a computer fix solution. I have seen a couple people do combined letter posts, so you could always catch up, although there is not much time left.

Thanks for stopping by my AtoZ.
Rhonda @Laugh-Quotes.com

AliceKay said...

I've lost count of the number of times Iggy has helped me out with computer issues, as well as other issues in life. He's a wonderful friend and writes a wonderful blog. I hope your computer is on the mend.