Monday, July 27, 2009

Blog Holiday

I'm going to be taking a bit of a blog holiday this week.

There is an awful lot going on in my life right now - none of it exactly bad, just keeping me awfully busy.

We had a wonderful family vacation this past weekend. I can't wait to tell you more about it and share my MANY photos. I know you just can't wait, hehehehe.

Whenever I have a few minutes, I'll try to keep up with your blog postings - they always make my day, no matter what you are talking about. The sad, happy, indifferent, boring (in your words), silly - it doesn't matter - I love reading about YOU!

Be sure to check back in with me every few days, you just never know when I'll find that extra moment I need to get a blog post up.

Peace and hugs.

13 comments:

PictureGirl said...

Will miss you but understand the need to take some time. It's a busy time of year, with all the yard work, gardens and canning.
Have a good one.

Intense Guy said...

*Hugs*

I hope you enjoy the break! :) I'll be thinking about you.

AliceKay said...

Enjoy your blog holiday. I'll keep checking back daily to see if you've put up a new post. :)

*hugs*

Toriz said...

It's amazing what people enjoy reading about, isn't it?

Anyway, good luck with everything that's keeping you busy. Hope it doesn't keep you too busy... I enjoy your posts and comments! :)

MarmiteToasty said...

Ok, you can do this, but DONT ME LONG :)

x

The Wife O Riley said...

Enjoy your break and we'll see you when you get back. Hope everything is well.

Karla said...

We all need a "dandelion break" as Iggy so fondly calls them. Enjoy and can't wait to see your vacation pics when you return!

sherri said...

lOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR PICTURES!I love seeing pics of others- I'm nosy that way!

LadyStyx said...

Have a great blogiday! We'll be here when ya get back!

Funny in My Mind said...

I just had my holiday! We will miss you!
There is a big gospel group coming to our town that will keep me busy, you can stop scratching your head now. ha ha

Intense Guy said...

*Hugs* Hope today and the weekend goes smoothly and next week is much easier.

Jan Holt said...

Just checking in with you and making sure you are still enjoying that blog break!!!

Hugs,

Jan

Funny in My Mind said...

I gave you an award!