Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Everything you didn’t want to know about me

It’s time for a change of scenery. Everybody’s tired of grandkid stories and pictures. So now I’m going to bore you with things about me! Oh quit groaning. Nobody is actually forcing you to read it. And when you have a boring blog day, you can steal it and put it on your own site! How’s that?

Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Have fun and be truthful!
1 What is your occupation right now? retired government worker/owner of commercial embroidery business/part time church secretary/professional bum
2. What color are your socks right now? I only own white socks but rarely wear them. Sandals right now.
3. What are you listening to right now? Alison Kraus
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Smarties candy (remember I have grandkids)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? absolutely
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Funeral director (don’t get excited… it was about an embroidery job)
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I stole it from Funny In My Mind. I’ve only been following her blog a short time and find her blog and her sense of humor refreshing. Check her out!
8. How old are you today? I am a day older than yesterday, or 686 months old, or 57 and some odd months, etc.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Sports bloopers (I don’t do sports)
10. What is your favorite drink? I’ve been drinking an awful lot of hot tea lately (maybe I’ll blog about it next lol)
12. Favorite food? anything I don’t have to fix
13. What is the last movie you watched? I don’t remember, but it will shortly be the new Harry Potter movie. We’re taking grandson Travis to see it Saturday night.
14. Favorite day of the year? every day that I wake up feeling good.
15. How do you vent anger? I rarely get angry but when I do, I slam doors and usually stomp out of the house for a long walk.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My walking doll that my Godfather gave me (another blog topic, I do believe…)
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries from my cherry tree
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? I’d certainly read it with interest if this shows up in other blogs.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? no clue
21. Who is least likely to respond? the people that refuse to comment but still read me, lurkers are they called? (I’ll stay with Funny’s answer)
22. Living arrangements? husband, 3 dogs, 1 cat, untold number of sheep, grandkids in and out when I least expect it.
23. When was the last time you cried? when I think of my mom and dad.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? storage bins of blankets and a bag of old clothes to go to the Salvation Army.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My husband (we met in Kindergarten as most of you know)
26. What did you do last night? plowed and planted fields on Facebook’s Farmtown (I know, what a waste of time) and worked on a design of a boat for a dear friend/customer/fellow blogger (It’s coming along nicely BTW)

27. What are you most afraid of? heights, snakes, ditches (see previous post) and losing a child or grandchild (I want to be the first to go, not them)
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Plain with mustard, ketchup, and pickles on it. Onion too if it is not too strong.
29. Favorite dog breed? Golden Retriever
30. Favorite day of the week? they all kind of run together
31. How many states have you lived in? 1 – I live 20 minutes down the road from where I was born
32. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
33. What are your favorite flowers? hydrangeas, wisteria, and herbs of any kind

12 comments:

Funny in My Mind said...

Thanks for #7! I am glad to find out more about my new blog friend and almost neighbor!

Karla said...

Hey Deanna..I'll do this when I'm not full of sedatives and pain meds from going to the doctor..and after I finsih what I've been doing...*hugs* have a great week!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Um, I don't recall complaining about the pictures or grandkids!!!

I might do this later....IF I get all my work done today, lol!

AliceKay said...

I enjoyed reading your answers. Some I knew....some I didn't.

Have a good day today. *hugs*

Intense Guy said...

Wow, your answer to question #1 was long but not long enough. You omitted sheep raiser, grandchild chauffer, four wheeler trainer, pool shark, St. Louis Zoo tour guide, and a whole bunch of other things.

I hope #14 happened today.

And I can barely wait to see #26B :)

*hugs*

Toriz said...

Great answers. :)

I think I did this a while back...

LadyStyx said...

Can't remember if I've done this yet. I'll keep it "unread" in the Google reader for one of those slow days.

PictureGirl said...

Found your blog over at IntenseGuy, very glad I checked you out! I was smiling as I read your answers, My answers are about the same AND I live in Missouri too. Southern MO.
Glad to have found you and I'll be back.

Lainie said...

Cool I just did mine...I enjoy doing these. :-)

Queenie Jeannie said...

I really should have your email addy, lol!

There is a fee for Bella to see 30+ agents and that is a bit over half of the cost. Considering that it's only a 3 hour drive, rather than flying all over the country, it's a great deal. These are the people who HIRE for JOBS and we're really excited.

Deanna said...

Thanks for the comments everyone.

LOL Jeannie my email is deanna@ktis.net

PictureGirl welcome! Another MO gal - funny, you and me! woooohoooo! Going to definitely check you out.

*sends Iggy a thank you hug for hooking PictureGirl and me up*

Anonymous said...

Have fun at Harry Potter tonight!