Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Ultimate Dog Bed & SmilePurdy!

How is this for a doggy bed? We bought this "fat sack" quite some time ago for our grandkids to "sack out" on when they are here. It has turned out to be quite the hit with all of us - especially Whiskey here. Every time I shove it in the corner where it belongs, he whines until I pull it back out so he can lay down on it and watch TV or us.



Last night I pulled my camera out to look through some pictures I had taken. Whiskey immediately perked up. Ok, so how far will he go with this?



I went to the other side of the room and told him to stand. Yep, he wanted that picture taken.


I put his buddy sheepy next to him and told him to lay down next to it. Yea, he liked that idiea too.

So then we took the glamour, over the shoulder shot. Nice. And I was done. Put the lens cap back on the camera and sat back in my chair.



Errrr Whiskey wasn't quite done posing. He stood like this until I picked my camera back up and took this picture. Is he trying to tell me something?



Apparently now he is done with his photo shoot. Damn dog. He rules this house.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! A real poser.... Strike a Pose!

LOL

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

ChicagoLady said...

LMAO I love the "see my butt...take a picture" pose! He really likes to ham it up for the camera.

AliceKay said...

LOL...too cute!

Karla said...

He's adorable! And yeah you can tell he is the boss! LOL

Anonymous said...

That sure is a big dog bed for such a little dog.

I bet it was really comfortable.

Love the glamour shot!

sexy41 said...

He is adorable and and sure loves that camera. To funny. That big cushion looks so comfortable.

Hugs

LadyStyx said...

Katy ~thinks~ she rules the house. I have to keep reminding her which *B* rules this place and it aint her. She wont sit still for pix either...I swear she's camera shy. It takes real work to get pix like that one I posted before.

rebel said...

Too cute! He looks like a sweet little guy. We have a big pillow like that and all of our animals love it.

Toriz said...

You mean you didn't realise before who was in charge? Don't you know you're only there to pay the bills and make sure he's got everything he wants and needs? ;)

Intense Guy said...

This dog's glowering eyes still makes me nervous... LOL!

I think I'd give him a couple peanut butter on crackers before I got close enough to take photos of him.

I love that "come hither" shot ... sooooo sexy!