Tuesday, March 31, 2009

An award



Last week I was honored to receive an award from Intense Guy. Somehow I neglected to post it. This certainly doesn't mean I don't appreciate it! It is the Sexy Ankle Award. OooooohLaaaaaLaaaaa! His post http://intenseguy.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-03-26T07%3A00%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=6 (I know this isn't pretty but I've lost the program that turns the URL into a pretty word to click on). Check it out. It is amazing how many people post feet and therefore ankles on their blogs.... my feet, your feet, cartoon feet, magazine feet.


Thank you for the award Iggy! I have a new appreciation of my ankles, thanks to you :)

8 comments:

Karla said...

nice! *wanders away still wondering what fried pumpkin would taste like* LOL

The Wife O Riley said...

Congrats on your sexy ankles!

LadyStyx said...

I still need to get mine posted too.

ChicagoLady said...

Congrats Punkn!

Go here: Link

Intense Guy said...

:)

Did the birds finally get around to visiting the feeders?

rebel said...

Congratulations on your award.

Deanna said...

LOL thanks for the congrats all

They sure did find the feeder Iggy; they just aren't wild about me sitting next to it!

Thanks for the link Chicago. I lost it when I lost my hard drive earlier this year and kept forgetting to bug OCHA man for it.

Ausgrl said...

Woooooohoooooo sexy ankles :-) HUGS Punkn.