Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just because

On this gorgeous St. Patrick's day, I thought I'd just share a few pictures of a few of my grandkids.


Reagan is our youngest grandchild. Doesn't she have the prettiest eyes imaginable? This picture was taken last weekend when everyone was here for a Lasagna dinner get-together. She is staying with me today because she is running a fever. I sure do love this little stinker!


Doesn't Austin look a little bit like Spanky of Spanky and Our Gang with that hat cocked to the side and the bad boy grin?

Ah yes. Getting a picture of a 12 year old boy is like getting a good picture of a squirrel ;)
Travis was bound and determined I was not going to take his picture... but he is no match for grandma. Now for that squirrel picture...
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO ALL YOU IRISH FOLK AND ALSO TO ALL YOU IRISH WANNABE'S!!!!!

12 comments:

AliceKay said...

You are blessed with many wonderful grandchildren. :)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Karla said...

You have some beautiful grandchildren Punkn. I know you thank God for them everyday! How wonderfully blessed you are!!!!

rebel said...

Your grandkids are beautiful! You are so lucky to have three. I only have one and I'd like more but I'm beginnin' to think one maybe all I ever get! :( But I sure do love the one I have.
But seriously, your grandchildren are all three adorable.

Deanna said...

I definitely thank God every day for all my blessings.

Actually Reb, I have ten grandkids. I bore everyone to death with them on a regular basis :)

Toriz said...

Happy St Patrick's Day. :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ahhh! Super sweet photos! Thank you for sharing them.

OK girlie!! Time to cough up pics of YOUR stampin' stash, lol!

LadyStyx said...

Beautiful pix!

Lainie said...

Sweet faces on those grandkids bring a smile to my face. Ahhh one of these days....

Intense Guy said...

:) Delightful pictures, all of them.

I hope Reagan is feeling much better today.

Happy belated Saint Patrick's Day! I've gotten behind in my comments again.

rebel said...

10! Oh, you are a very lucky lady. How many kids do you have? I come from a large family and when we all get together it's the best! I'm sure you know what I'm talkin' about.

Deanna said...

Queenie - did I mention my scrapbook area has gotten totally disorganized? And I'm supposed to post a picture? LOL I'll think about it....
Rebel hun, I only have three kids. My oldest daughter has 3 girls and a boy, our son has a boy and a girl, and our youngest has 3 boys of her own and a step-son.
And yes, everyone, I am one lucky lady!

ChicagoLady said...

Punkn, I hope you had a very nice St. Patrick's Day with Reagan, and that she's feeling 100% by now. All of your grandchildren are adorable. Keep sharing those photos, we're not bored yet.