Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fashion statement

If it weren’t for my pension for giggling, I could have gotten a lot of mileage out of this one.  But noooooo!  I had to give it away by first giggling a little and then snorting.

Something is up with that man of mine.  First he throws away a perfectly good shirt, then he buys himself a new pair of jeans.  You heard me right – a NEW pair of jeans!  And he puts them on for Easter.  Knock me over with a feather.

But wait… what’s that…. hehehehe, wait until the kids see it…. lol snort, snort.  “What am I giggling at?  Oh nothing, dear.”  Oh heck, he’s on to me.  “Hang on, just let me get the camera and then I’ll tell you, dear.”

001

There ya have it.  How does the saying go?  You might be a red neck if…

7 comments:

Intense Guy said...

*chuckles*

See, there's the reason a man never buys new stuff... its all the pins they put in dress shirts (I mean the last one I got must of have like 25 pins in it - and I missed one). And those plastic thingys they put on sock? Ugh!!

*whistles innocently while you go an put little strips of toilet paper down where he'll walk on them unknowingly... thats it, just a little bit of fresh chewed gum... put it right... there... yeah!*

spacegirl60 said...

hahaha...my friend did that once while we were at training. Sweetie...now everyone knows what size you wear. Ooops...she took that plastic stuff right off.

I'm so sorry I haven't been reading anyone's blogs lately. Things have been so busy at work and still dealing with our mom's estate.

I'll try to catch up!
spacie

Deanna said...

Hey Iggy... do you save all of those straight pins? And if you do, what the heck do you do with them? *inquiring minds want to know*
lol about the toilet paper. No chewing gum is needed. I do believe it comes prepasted!
Huggsss Spacie. I've been wondering about you. Glad to see you are doing ok and just busy. Don't be a stranger!

LadyStyx said...

*snortlez* Must be a guy thing. Mine's forever forgetting things like that.

sexy41 said...

LMAO that is so funny.. Um but I have done that before to once I think. LOL

ChicagoLady said...

LMAO, I know I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face either, punkn.

As soon as I saw the picture in my reading list, I said to myself...uh oh, what did Jim do?

AliceKay said...

LOL...too funny.