Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HELLO JEWELZ!

I want to welcome my sweet, wonderful, ornery daughter, Julie, to the blog world.  I’ve always thought the name we gave Julie was a perfect name because she turned out to be quite a Jewel. 

My daughter amazes me.  She co-exists as a woman of one in a world of five guys (3 sons, 1 stepson, and one husband).  In addition to that, her husband is a Firefighter (yea Doug!).  This means she has an extended family of firefighters.  From what I can tell, she holds her own in the world of testosterone that she lives in.  Oh, and did I mention that she has her own daycare?  And she seems so sane ;-)

I will warn you, though, if she starts telling stories about me and they aren’t flattering, then she has to be stretching the truth…..

And to all my blog friends, I am hoping you will send some of the same bloggy love you have shown me to my Ms. Jewelz

Julie and her family

10 comments:

LadyStyx said...

*HUGZ*

Popped over and said hi. Looking forward to hearing more from her.

Karla said...

Hey she seems like a wonderful person *makes mental note to put her addy on my blog list*

AliceKay said...

I'll add her to my permission list as soon as you send me her email addy. (if she wants into my blog, that is...and if not, that's okay too)

If Marty had been a girl, the baby's name would have been Julie Beth.

Intense Guy said...

I can't wait for the not-so-flattering stories! :)

Do you really think there are any??

Hi ya Jewelz!

sexy41 said...

Yeah I can't wait to hear those stories.

Hello Julie and welcome to blog world.

Toriz said...

Popped over and said, "hi," and such. :)

MarmiteToasty said...

What a beautiful family...... the apple dont fall far from the tree :)

x

Lainie said...

Welcome to Julie. Look forward to getting another perspective on the Silly Grandma. :-)

Queenie Jeannie said...

She sounds wonderful!!! Of course that makes perfect sense - she's yours!

ChicagoLady said...

I'll just pop right on over there to say hi to Julie. I can't wait to hear the TRUTH about you! LOL