Sunday, April 26, 2009

This weekend was a blur! (and so were my pictures)

These pictures might give you an idea what my weekend was like watching my 1 1/2 year old granddaughter.

 Blurry picture of Reagan runninganother blurry picture of Reagan another blurry picture  of Reagan another blurry picture of Reagan another blurry picture ofReagan 088 

  I am plumb tuckered out!

Reagan sitting pretty

We did have a few quiet moments, but they were few and far between.

Allen grinning at the camera

Her big brother, Allen, stayed with us too, but he was good as gold.

Allen showing me his butt

Well, almost good as gold.

Reagan wearing grandma's shoes

As I was getting her ready for bed, I finally told Reagan she needed to walk a mile in my shoes.  So she did…

12 comments:

AliceKay said...

Aww...such sweet pics. Love seeing pics of your grandchildren.

LadyStyx said...

LOL those crocs arent too big on her either....

sexy41 said...

Hey they almost fit her. LOL. She is a beautiful little one. You are blessed with all your grandchildren.

Toriz said...

And I bet you loved every minute of it too. ;)

MarmiteToasty said...

Oh how precious...... when they go home lmfao

x

Intense Guy said...

Wow that little one is a flurry of motion! I love that gleeful, joyous and oh so carefee smile on her face - almost as much as the impish one on Allen's face.

LOL - so it was a Allen moon this weekend huh...

Karla said...

you got little feet! Looks like she was full of energy! I wish I did...You grandchildren are just beautiful!

Betty said...

Cute kids, but I can see why you're tuckered out.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ahhhh! So sweet!!! I'll bet you are TIRED!! It's amazing the energy those little ones have. If only I could bottle it, I'd be sooooo stinkin' rich!

The Wife O Riley said...

If we could only bottle a 10th of their energy we could rule the world!

Lainie said...

I'm exhausted just looking at the pics. :-)
I am getting a little practice with the whole Grandma thing. George's grandkids are 2 1/2 and 5 and I really enjoy spending time with them.

ChicagoLady said...

Looks like your granddaughter had a lot of fun last weekend. Nice that Allen wasn't too much trouble, until the mooning. Was that a Moon Over My Grammy? LOL

Sorry, couldn't resist.