Thursday, April 23, 2009

A few changes

I've been thinking about making a few changes to my blog lately and this morning I woke up and decided it is time!

When I first started blogging, I followed some of my chat friends here. They all knew me by my chat nic - Punkn. So it was only natural to name my blog Punkn's Place. Somehow, though, I've evolved away from Punkn and back into Deanna. And what do I write about? I write about the loves of my life, my husband, children, grandchildren, parents, friends and about my life. So, I've changed the name of my blog to My loves, My life. I hope you like it.

So far I've kept the changes simple - just a name change and new simple background. But who knows what tomorrow will bring...

11 comments:

ChicagoLady said...

I like the new title. But I'm still calling you Punkn, lol.

Sometimes simple is just what we need.

Intense Guy said...

I'm just glad you didn't change your name to Meanie Granny...

:)

Youse will always be Punkn to me.

AliceKay said...

Nice look so far. I look forward to more warm stories and great pics from your life and whatever changes you might make to your blog in the future. (what's your name again?) LOL

*hugs*

Toriz said...

I like the new title. :)

And... As long as you're happy with the changes, then I'm happy with them. It's your blog, after all! :)

Karla said...

What a nice title for you! I'm with ChicagoLady though you're still Punkn to me LOL I love your stories about your life and your loves. Really enjoy reading it!

LadyStyx said...

I like, but you'll always be Punkn to many of us. Just like I'll always be LadyStyx or ***starshine*** to many of you.

Deanna said...

You guys are right about one thing - I'll always be Punkn to many of you - and I wouldn't change that for ANYTHING in the world!
I'll never forget when Snowman and his wife, Kris, came to visit. We went to Branson. I was on one end of a shop and Kris was at the other end. She yelled, "hey Punkn come see this!" It was so funny seeing all the heads turn to see who Punkn was lol.

Intense Guy said...

I better wash my glasses... I thought your blog title was "My lovers, My life"

Raised and sprained my eyebrow...

:)

sexy41 said...

I love the new look and name.

Very funny about the yelling across the room Hey punkn. I love that.

Nana said...

I like your change. It freaked me out for a second because I get confused easily and thought I was in the wrong place. Nothing new.

Deanna said...

LOL Iggy. I'd have to run that one through the rater.